Xtreme 512M Card
Flash Advance Card Xtreme
Just like a Memory Stick from Sony, or like a Smart Card or Smart
Media Card you are using for your MP3 Player, it will simply hold
the game data in it's Flash Memory. Once you have sent games, demos
or programs to it's memory using the Flash Advance Linker, it can
simply be plugged into the Gameboy Advance and it will act like
an original game - there is 100percent not any difference!
The Flash Advance Card Xtreme will also allow you to store savegame
data. This means once you've opened a lot of levels or you got some
extra points in your game, you won't need to start from the scratch
- it will save the game status just like an original cartridge with
the game. Savegame data can be stored on your local PC Harddrive
too, so you won't loose any data when you are using the flash card
for other games.
Flash Advance Card Xtreme can be re-written, feel free to use it
how often you want, as said, just like any other Flash Card on the
market (Smart Media, Memory Stick etc.).
The Flash Advance Card Xtreme is furthermore the perfect choice
for any professional Gameboy Advance developersor even home developers
- Create your own games using your PC (free software is available)
and simply use the Flash Advance Card Xtreme to show your game/demo
to friendsor test it on real Hardware. If you believe it or not,
even large software companies are developing their games using exactly
this Hardware and this methods.
- R4 3DS - the official R4i Gold SDHC Nintendo flash cartridge adapter website.
- SuperCard DSTWO 3DS - for playing GBA ROMs on DSi and 3DS.
- R4 3DS Card - reviews, firmware updates, comparison of all rom backup tools.
- AceKard 3 - cheap 3DS compatible alternative cart with good support.
- R4 3DS Mod-Chip - How to Jailbreak and Unlock N3DS for playing copied games.
- R4 DS ROMs - Nintendo DS Roms, 3DS ROM files and emulators for classic consoles.
- 3DS Emulator - PC Windows 7 & Vista, Android and for Mac OSX.